Applications are required in Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) for latest jobs in Pakistan. FPSC has announced various federal Govt departments positions against FPSC Consolidated Advertisement No. 3/2019. The Latest FPSC Jobs March 2019 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement 3/2019 published in Sunday Newspapers and on Fpsc official site on 3rd of March 2019 & Last date to Apply for Jobs in FPSC is 18th of March 2019.
FPSC March 2019 Vacancies / Positions:
- Water Resoruces Section, Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform
- 01 Chief BPS-20
- Intelligence Bureau
- 07 Assistant Private Secretary BPS-16
- 01 Inspector Photo BPS-16
- Pakistan Military Accounts Department, Ministry of Defence
- 04 Assistant Private Secretary BPS-16
- 13 Computer Operator BPS-16
- Armed Forces Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, Ministry of Defence
- 01 Radiologist BPS-18
- Devolution & Area Development (Rural Development & Rural Planning) Section, Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform
- 01 Assistant Chief BPS-18
- Pakistan Planning & Management Institite, Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform
- 01 Director General BPS-20
- Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training
- 02 Research Associate / Officer BPs-17
- 01 Monitoring Officer BPS-16
- Military Intelligence Cyber Unit (MICU/MI-22)/GHQ, MI DTE Ministry of Defence
- 18 Officer IT Expert -III BPs-17
- 04 Officer IT Expert-I BPS-19
- 09 Officer IT Expert-II BPs-18
- 733 Field Interrogation Centre / GHQ, MI DTE Ministry of Defence
- 01 General Staff OFficer-III (IT Expert) BPS-17
- Headquarter Military Intelligence, MI DTE Ministry of Defence
- 06 General Staff OFficer-III (Tech Expert) BPS-17
- Headquarter 424 Intelligence Group & 5X Operational Intelligence Battalios/ GHQ, MI DTE Ministry of Defence
- 04 Technical Expert BPS-17
- School of Military Intelligence, Ministry of Defence
- 01 Medical Officer BPS-17
Procedure to apply for FPSC March 2019 jobs:
- Eligible interested candidiates needs to apply online at the FPSC official website (www.fpsc.gov.pk).
- While those candidates who do not have access to the Internet are allowed to apply via a handwritten application on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/ for BPS-18, Rs. 1200/ for BS-19 & Rs. 1500/ for BS-20 & above posts, in the National Bank of Pakistan(NBP) Or State Treasury.
- The FPSC Screening (MCQS) / Written (Descriptive) Test will be held on 16th of June 2019.
Last Date to Apply: March 18, 2019